So its been a really long time since i last posted anything at all. Life has gotten in the way of me spending quaility time with the computer. Anyways, there have been some changes made within my life that i AM happy about, weather some people choose to believe it or not.
I think the problem people are having with everything is that i no longer choose to decuse every little detail of my life with them. But believe it or not I am happy, happier then I have ever been before. I have my family now and things are different this time around, nothing is like the last time. In fact I am no longer holding how i feel inside which was my major problem with every aspect of my life with anyone who was in it. We are even talking about marriage... and if a certain someone has an issue with that... her and her lovely little boyfriend can kiss my ass cuz frankly i dont give a shit about them anymore... i have erased you from my life!! Even with being the one who brought me into it!!! I said my peace towards you and you cant seen to accept that so i am done and have said that directly to you.
When it comes to other people who cant seem to understand things either.. well let me put it this way. I do not epect those people to take on the world, i dont expect them to take on my problems either... and that is particaly my fault knowing that you are like that with me, kinda as in a motherly way i guess. But yes it is paricly my fault for telling all my problems to you, and you only hearing all the negative things in my life and not enough of the positive things, which yes it did give you a bad outlook on things. I have grown to realise that i dont need to talk to anyone anymore except for the person i am having the issues with...thus me telling my mother where to stick it!!
Either way i guess the point to this post is to say Im sorry for burdening you with my bullshit. And i no longer want to burden you with my bullshit. however I do miss your presence within my life. And my son also misses you and Adam as well. he always asks me when hes going to see the two of you... and for that very reason I want to put whatever it is that happened behind us. I know that you feel that i will disrupt your balance in life... but i will no longer tell you things that you feel the need to take responsibility for anymore. I know that is your weakness.. as much as me telling you EVERYTHING was mine.
With that i leave with
I love you and miss you !!
No comments:
Post a Comment